Breast Augmentation: What to Look for in Before and After Photos
Being able to identify the minor differences in before and after photos of breast augmentation can help you understand what it entails.
Overview of Breast Augmentation
Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that can help enhance the appearance of the breasts by increasing their size and shape. Surgeons typically place implants under the chest tissues to get the desired results.
Understanding Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
When you choose to undergo augmentation mammoplasty, it is essential to select an experienced, qualified and reputable surgeon. It also helps to check before and after images of their previous work. Knowing what to look for as you browse through these results can help you choose the right surgeon and assure you about the quality of their work.
When you are browsing through the photos, it helps to pay attention to women who have the same breast size, shape and body type as you. This is because it can give you a clear idea of what outcomes you can realistically expect from your breast augmentation procedure.
Here are a few tips that can help you understand what to look for when viewing before and after photos from breast augmentations:
- Observe Proportion and Symmetry
- A skilled surgeon knows the importance of symmetry when it comes to breast surgeries. They will strive to make the result of the procedure as balanced as possible. Regardless of your body type, size and shape of your breast, the ‘after’ pictures must explicitly show an enhancement in your proportions.
- Examine the Variety of Body Type
- Unfortunately, not all surgeons have the skills and knowledge to work on all body types and achieve excellent outcomes. If you notice that many photos look similar, there’s a high chance that the surgeon does not have experience working on a variety of body shapes. As a result, they may not be able to change their methods to suit your needs.
- Make Sure that the Results Look Natural
- The primary goal of an augmentation procedure is to ensure you get the desired result that brings out the most beautiful version of you. Check if the work of the surgeon makes the women look naturally improved. This is a positive indication that can help you choose a surgeon.
- Look for Scar Placement
- All surgical procedures tend to leave a scar. However, surgeons who have the skills can help minimize the visibility and the degree of scarring. Look for the placement of incisions while browsing through breast augmentation pictures and see if the scars can be easily concealed after the surgery.
We Can Help Enhance Your Figure with Breast Augmentation Surgery
At UELC, we have qualified and skilled surgeons who utilize advanced techniques when it comes to augmentation mammoplasty. We understand your needs and goals, personalize your implants based on them, and determine the most suitable location of incision accordingly.
If you are thinking of breast augmentation in Toronto to enhance your appearance, please contact us. You could also fill out our online form if you have any concerns about the procedure. We also provide non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as laser skin rejuvenation and wrinkle treatment.