A breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty is a procedure that is designed to reduce the size of unproportionately large breasts.
There can be a number of symptoms associated with large breasts including:
- back pain
- neck pain
- shoulder grooving and pain
- rashes and infections under the breast fold
- breast asymmetry
- nipples hanging low below the breast crease
There are a number of techniques used in breast reduction surgery. Depending on your goals, the size and shape of your breast a customized approach will be developed by the UELC surgeons. For some individuals, breast reduction can be combined with liposuction for further sculpting and definition.
The benefits of breast reduction include:
- firmer breasts proportionate with your body size
- help with neck, shoulder and back pain
- relief from skin rashes and infections
- better fit wearing cloths
Come in to speak to one of our consultants to see if you are a candidate from breast reduction at UELC. We would like to help you.