Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Welcome to your first step in the journey to perfect skin. We are a leading name when it comes to laser skin rejuvenation. You can opt for expert laser treatment at the UELC clinic to reverse the signs of premature ageing. Say goodbye to acne and get rid of all those unwanted blemishes today with our non-surgical cosmetic procedure! This is an easy and hassle-free way to enhance your skin texture and appearance.
The gentle and accurate high-quality laser technology provided at the UELC clinic will allow you to correct a vast number of skin irregularities, including wrinkles, lines, dead skin, uneven texture, and pigmentation.
Who Should Get Laser Skin Rejuvenation?
Consider this non-invasive cosmetic surgery if you have sun, age, or acne-related skincare issues that are not treatable by using over-the-counter products. Laser skin resurfacing can be used to treat the following skin problems:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Sagging skin
- Crow’s feet
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged oil glands
What Can You Expect from Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin rejuvenation targets the outer layer of your skin while heating the lower layers simultaneously. This will help improve the production of collagen and produce new skin that has a smooth texture.
Our procedure involves the following steps:
- Before the laser skin resurfacing procedure, our experts will prepare your skin for the treatment.
- On the day of the procedure, we will apply an anesthetic to help minimize any pain and make you feel more comfortable. Depending on the area being treated, we may suggest a sedative.
- Then, we will cleanse the skin to remove any excess dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Using the selected laser, the surgeon will then begin the treatment.
- Post-procedure, we will dress the area to protect the skin and help you heal quickly.
Preparing for Laser Resurfacing
The preparation process for this non-surgical cosmetic procedure is quite easy and involves the following:
- Avoid too much exposure to sunlight and tanning before the treatment.
- Avoid deep facial peels for 4-5 weeks before the treatment.
- Be sure to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily for at least four weeks before the procedure.
- Do not use any medication that may cause photosensitivity for at least 72 hours before the procedure.
- Be sure to talk to us about any skin conditions that you may currently have or that existed previously.
Benefits and Risks of Laser Resurfacing
If you want to improve the appearance of your skin and get rid of the blemishes, laser skin rejuvenation is an excellent option. This non-invasive cosmetic surgery is hassle-free and offers the desired results. In addition to this, it is an outpatient procedure, meaning you are not required to stay overnight.
Choose UELC Clinic for Laser Skin Resurfacing
At the UELC clinic, you drive the extent of the procedure and the amount of downtime. Based on your preferences and goals, our experts will guide you to the best method of treatment. Your skin rejuvenation can be carried out over a series of sessions using the high-end technology Laser called Sciton. You could schedule a complimentary appointment with our surgeon, Dr. Narayanan Nandagopal, by filling out our online contact form.
*Individual Results May Vary