Breast Lift and Breast Lift Reduction Surgery
Understanding Breast Lifts and Plastic Surgery in Vaughan
The breasts are one of the most common areas of discontent or discomfort for both men and women. There are many surgeries available to improve the appearance of breasts or reduce size for a healthier and more active lifestyle. Breast lift surgery is one procedure that offers patients a refreshed and restored appearance in their bosom. It is less well-known than other surgeries, so read more below or contact the Plastic Surgeons in Vaughan at UELC to determine if this could be the right treatment for your needs.
What is a Breast Lift?
A breast lift is completed by tightening tissue surrounding the breasts and removing excess skin to achieve a more lifted, contoured breast shape. Enlarged areolas may also be reduced through this procedure. Here is what you need to know about this increasingly popular plastic surgery:
- Best Candidates – Typically, breast lifts are recommended for older patients who have already had children. Many women face major changes to their body post-pregnancy, after weight-loss, and as they age. Breasts are no exception and are often one of the most dramatic areas that undergo change. If more proportional, lifted breasts are your goal, you may be a good candidate. Individuals with downward pointing or low nipples, sagging, and asymmetrical breasts are typically suited to this procedure. Those who are eligible for this surgery must otherwise be in good health. Always speak with your certified plastic surgeon to determine if this option is right for you.
- Realistic Expectations – Your breast size will not be impacted by a breast lift. The upper part of your breasts will not become fuller, either. If you would like a more dramatic change in the appearance and size of your breasts, consider breast implants.
- Reduction – If smaller breasts are your goal, for personal or health concerns, a breast lift reduction surgery is ideal to combine with your reduction. It can ensure you are happy with the shape and appearance of your reduced bust line.
- Benefits – Improved appearance, more even breasts, and a boost in confidence are the biggest benefits of this surgery. A perkier, more youthful bust is enjoyed by clients who have had it completed.
- Recovery – Recovery time for a breast lift procedure is fairly short, with most patients returning to work within one week following the surgery. Of course, this applies to desk jobs where minimal movement is required and risk of impact is low.
- Risks – As is the case with any surgery, scarring is one aesthetic risk when having breast lift surgery. Your plastic surgeon will be able to offer details on the location and severity of scarring as they walk you through the process for your particular case. If you have a history of scarring issues, discuss this with your surgeon beforehand. Some women may also face decreased breast sensitivity and difficulty breast feeding.
Visit UELC for Reliable Breast Lift Surgery
The best way to determine if a breast lift surgery is the right option for your body is to visit the professionals at UELC. Our experienced staff is happy to provide a thorough consultation and cover everything from your aesthetic concerns to medical history. A physical examination and in-depth discussion with our experienced plastic surgeons will help you feel confident in your decision to achieve your desired look and results. We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgeries and non-surgical treatments to help you look and feel your best. Contact us today to learn more about our breast lifts, breast reductions, and other popular procedures.
Book your consultation and assessment to find out if breast lift surgery is right for you. Call us today at 416-653-8352 to book your appointment or Contact us online.