“How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?”
If you are bothered by excessive or errant hair, and you are not satisfied with the removal methods you have used previously, you may wish to explore the benefits of laser hair removal. This technique is safe and effective, and it has produced excellent results for countless individuals. Once you try this revolutionary cosmetic procedure, you may never wish to utilize other options again.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal and How It Works
Before you get started with treatment, you might want to learn as much as you can about how it works. This method offers several key benefits, which could help you to determine whether it is right for you.
Consider this overview about eliminating hair with heated light:
- How It Is Done – The process involves using either beams or intense pulsed light (IPL). When beams of light are used, they are applied in a targeted fashion to the affected area. The IPL version relies on flashes to eradicate the hair.
- How Often – This method cannot be implemented in one appointment. It generally takes a few sessions to eliminate up to 70 percent of the hair in the desired location. Your appointments will likely be scheduled in intervals of approximately one month.
- Who Should Try It – The ideal candidate for such treatment is a person with dark hair and light skin. However, people with dark skin and/or light hair may also benefit from the procedure, as the laser hair removal methods of today are more advanced than ever. If your skin is dark or your hair is light, you might need to book a few more appointments to experience maximum results.
- Time and Money Saver – One of the most compelling reasons to request this technique is that it saves time overall. With consistent treatment, you could potentially remove much of your hair for a very long time. The hair loss may not be entirely permanent, but an enduring effect is a major advantage. This saves you much time and money that you would otherwise be spending on less efficient options.
- No Painful Hairs and Bumps – Painful ingrown hairs will become a thing of the past. Other issues related to skin sensitivity, such as skin bumps, are not a problem when you receive this treatment.
- Smooth Skin – When you choose waxing, you are forced to grow your hair between sessions. You do not need to do this when you opt for eradication via light energy. In fact, a day or so before your appointment, you should shave the affected section of your face or body.
- Convenient – The sessions are easy and fast. You will not need to devote the better part of an afternoon to this procedure. In fact, some areas may be done in about 20 minutes.
Laser Hair Removal at UELC
At UELC, we are pleased to offer an impressive array of surgical and non-surgical procedures. We provide our patients with the kind of hair laser removal that applies flashes of light energy to an area of skin. The specific technique that we use is called Forever Bare BBL™. This option provides the many benefits of laser hair removal, such as being effective, fast, and safe.
Call us at 416-653-8352 for more answers to the question “How does laser hair removal work?” You may also contact us online for more information.