How Laser Treatments Can Help Your Skin
Topical treatments are not necessarily the most efficient way to treat aging skin, as they begin to lose their power as the skin ages. While products containing anti-aging properties are important in keeping your skin healthy as you age, they don’t have as much of an impact on the daily appearance of older skin. In cases like this, laser treatments are recommended for their restorative properties and benefits that can bring the youthful appearance back to your skin.
The Benefits of Laser Treatments
- Decrease Acne Scarring – Acne scars can be quite difficult to get rid of. While they may be frustrating to deal with as a teenager, the fact they don’t easily fade as we age can be even more discouraging. Products that claim to reduce the appearance of scars may help slightly, but laser treatments are the most effective way to completely eliminate the appearance of those bothersome marks.
- Wrinkle Reduction – Wrinkles, creases, and fine lines are an unavoidable part of life. Smile lines in particular, while a sign that you’ve experienced a life well-lived, are not necessarily a pleasant sight in the mirror. Wrinkles come about due to our skin losing the ability to produce collagen as we age. With laser treatment, it’s possible to stimulate the blood vessels and collagen-producing cells and have them function as they did previously, helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Even Skin Tone – Enjoying the sunlight may come at a cost to your skin. Discolouration, hyperpigmentation, and sunspots can appear due to our skin being unable to retain an even tone as it ages. Even if you are not the type to be frequently in the sun, changes in tone may occur on your skin just the same. Laser skin rejuvenation procedures are available that produce an even skin tone, helping to give a more youthful and energized appearance.
- Restore Texture – Decreased collagen production not only can cause wrinkles, but also reduces the elasticity of our skin, resulting in a sagging appearance. This may lead some individuals to seek cosmetic surgery to restore their skin to the way it looked previously. Instead, consider the option of laser treatment. These procedures are much milder and will still provide the younger looking skin you desire.
- Rejuvenate Aging Skin – Nearly every laser treatment available has the benefit of providing skin restoration and rejuvenation. This will help you achieve the youthful complexion, and glowing, healthy skin you want with no harsh invasive procedures and very little recovery time.
Schedule A Free Consultation with A UELC Specialist
If you are looking to restore the youth to your face and skin, and are interested in the benefits of laser treatments, contact us now to schedule a free Personal Consultation with the specialists at UELC to learn how we can help you achieve the results you desire. For more information, visit our FAQ page. We have two locations in Vaughan and Brampton to help serve you better.