What is the Right Hair Removal Procedure for You?
Laser hair removal has improved in leaps and bounds over the past few years. In fact, there are a variety of lasers and techniques used by surgeons to permanently remove hair from a patient’s legs, arms, chest, face, and more.
When you find yourself frustrated with shaving, waxing, and plucking, laser hair removal might be the next best option. With so many options for hair removal in Toronto, how can you tell which is right for you?
Bare BBL Hair Removal – Safe, Effective, and Comfortable
The Forever Bare BBL laser from Sciton is the latest technology in laser hair removal. The BBL system works differently from other lasers. Instead of sending light pulses throughout the skin, the BBL sends fewer pulses at higher repetitions for fast, efficient hair removal. In addition to the accuracy, the BBL uses a thermoelectrically cooled sapphire plate so that you are continuously chilled, and your skin does not overheat during the treatment.
What are the benefits of using BBL over other types of laser hair removal?
- Faster Hair Removal – The Forever BBL uses a 15 x 45 mm spot size with a high power and repetition rate. It is the most rapid device on the market today, which speeds up laser hair removal.
- Safe – Instead of using one burst of light, the Forever BBL provides energy in bursts. That protects the skin, raises the follicle temperatures gradually, and keeps the patient comfortable during hair removal. The gradual heat increase prevents any scorching of the follicles or discomfort.
- Flexible Treatments – Unlike other lasers on the market, the Forever BBL has multiple spot adapters your surgeon can use so that they treat larger areas more effectively, but can also focus on tighter areas. These adapters have a softer edge to ensure that treatments are more comfortable while the surgeon uses their motion techniques along the curves of the body.
- Safe for Most Skin Types – When a laser increases temperature slowly, the skin remains cooled and protected. Therefore, the Forever BBL can treat skin types up to Type V.
- No Downtime – With the Forever BBL, you are undergoing a non-invasive cosmetic surgery in Toronto that permanently reduces hair. You can come in for an appointment and resume regular activities that same day. The only difference is that you should avoid over-exposure to the sun before and after treatment.
- Longer Lasting Results – Unlike other lasers, studies have shown that the BBL provides longer lasting results, which means fewer treatments needed.
See if You are a Candidate for Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures Today
The Forever Bare BBL is just one of the many types of laser treatments and processes for hair removal in Toronto offered by UELC.
Whether you want to remove hair on your face or throughout your body, meet with a UELC professional to see which laser treatment might be right for you.